Connecting Okiano to your WooCommerce store
Okiano integration with WooCommerce allows for your store data to be continuously updated on Okiano servers. This in turn, ensures your Ads and search terms are always relevant and accurately represent your store.
To connect we need to have your website REST API keys. Please see below the instructions for obtaining your WooCommerce API Keys. As well, you can also review these instructions on the WooCommerce website.
Generate Keys on WooCommerce
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced
- Go to the REST API tab and click Add key.
- Give the key a description for your own reference (“Okiano Marketing Integration" is a good choice for a name), choose a user with access to orders etc, and give the key read permissions.
- Click Generate API key.
- Your keys will be shown – do not close this tab yet, the secret will be hidden if you try to view the key again.
- Please copy the “Consumer key” and “Consumer secret” and past it into the Okiano form (image below)
- Click the “CONNECT TO WOOCOMMERCE” button.
- When done, click on the sub-tab Legacy API and tick the box to “Enable the legacy REST API”.
- Save the changes and you are done. Our system will connect to your website to process your products and categories data.