In the case that your Google Ads account has been suspended by Google you need to log in to your Google Ads account and click on the ‘FIX IT’ link in the top part of the page.
Please note that we are unable to appeal to Google on your behalf and that this issue must be resolved through the Google Ads channel by the credit cardholder.
Reasons for suspension as “Circumventing systems policy” can be one of the following
- Redirects on your website (such as affiliate websites)
- Having multiple Google Ads Accounts
- Creating new domains or Accounts after repeated disapproval
- Using dynamic DNS to switch page or ad content
- show policy non-compliant content to users
- Submitting false information as part of Google’s verification program
When activating Okiano Automated Ads, the Google Search Robots may run a full site scan, detect such errors and activate the suspension. Usually, you need to file a request through the FIX IT link and in parallel, ensure you resolve all such potentially Policy conflicting issues on your website.